Need assistance? Call us at the Front Desk!
1(800) 225-0693 to speak live with Sandcastle Beachfront Motel Staff.
Hours of operation are 8:00am-10:00pm PST, Seven days a week.
This is a free call!
Number of Adults & Children should include all occupants of any age. All guests registering must be 21 years of age or older and must present photo identification upon check-in. Children 3 years of age and under are free when occupying the same room with an adult family member. Occupancy may be restricted by local ordinance. Generally, one or two persons may occupy a room with one bed. No more than four persons may occupy a room with two beds. Family Kitchen units can be occupied with no more than five persons including children. Our Captains Quarters can be occupied with no more than eight persons including children.
Check-in and Check-out Dates
You may book up to one year in advance, based on availability. Maximum number of days that you may book online is 28. All guests registering must be 21 years of age or older and must present photo identification upon check-in. Payment for your accommodations required at check-in with accepted credit card or cash. For third party credit card payments, contact the Front Desk staff.
Rooms are typically available after 3pm. Office closes at 10pm, no check-ins will be allowed after this time. Guest may contact the Front Desk on day of arrival for earlier times, if needed.
11:30am. Late check-outs must be approved and arranged with front desk personnel prior to check-out time.
Room Types and Beds
The maximum number of persons allowed in a room with one king is 2. The maximum number of persons allowed in a room with two queen is 4. Rollaways and Cribs are available by reservation for Double Queen Kitchen units. The maximum number of persons allowed in the Double Queen Kitchen is 5.
Children Traveling with Parents and Occupying the Same Room
Children 3 and under stay free when occupying the Double Queen Kitchen with an adult family member. The online reservation process provides rates and room types to accommodate the adults and children indicated on your reservation. It does not account for the non charge of children under three, that adjustment will be made at the time of check-in. Please make sure that you reserve a room that provides the number of beds to accommodate each guest (adults and children). You can indicate the number of children traveling with you on the booking page in the Message box.
Room Payment / Advance Payment
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel does not accept prepay vouchers reservations. In addition, Sandcastle Beachfront Motel does not accept money orders or cashiers checks as form of payment.
Room charges are paid at registration or by 12 Noon in advance of each subsequent night's stay.
Payment may be made with cash, traveler's check or with credit card (American Express, Discover/Novus, MasterCard or VISA).
Advance payments may be made with cash, credit card, or traveler's check. Checks (personal, business or organization) must be received 21 days prior to the arrival date. Arrangements for 3rd Party Credit Card billing must be made by calling the Front Desk directly at least 5 hours prior to arrival of reservation.
Seniors rates and discounted rates with coupon numbers are not valid with other special rates or discounts and may not be available during special events.
Pets are not allowed at the Sandcastle Beachfront Motel. Service Animals are permitted unless they pose a health or safety risk or are prohibited by law. To ensure a great trip with your furry friend, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Animals that assist the disabled, known as “Service Animals,” are always welcome. Any Service Animal that poses a health or safety risk may not remain onsite.
- All Service Animals must be declared at check-in. This is very important because it provides our staff with key information about the occupants of each room.
- Due to safety concerns for our employees and your Service Animal, we will not service a room with an unattended Service Animal. All rooms at Sandcastle Beachfront Motel should be serviced every day (or every other day upon request) to maintain health and cleanliness standards. If your unattended Service Animal prevents our staff from servicing your room, you may be asked to vacate the property.
- In consideration of all guests, Service Animals must be attended to and under control at all times. Service Animals should not be left alone in a room or automobile. If unavoidable circumstances require a Service Animal to remain in a room while the owner is offsite, the Service Animal must be secured in a crate or travel carrier on your service day to avoid injury or damage.
- Service Animals must be on a leash or securely carried outside of guest rooms and under control at all times.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking Service Animals on the property and clean up after your Service Animal.
- If your Service Animal does not comply with any of the above guidelines, you may be asked to vacate the property with or without a refund.
We appreciate your cooperation and we look forward to your stay.
Individual Reservations - Guarantee & Cancel Policies
Reservations can be made for Sandcastle Beachfront Motel by calling our Reservations line at 1-(800) 225-0693 or online at the website www.sandcastlemotel.net.
Reservations must be guaranteed with your credit card, your reservation will be held till 10pm (office closing) for your arrival.
We regret that reservations may not be made more than one year in advance.
If it becomes necessary to cancel a reservation which you have sent in payment or guaranteed with your credit card, you must notify Sandcastle Beachfront Motel 48 Hours before your arrival date and receive a cancellation number. If you do not cancel your guaranteed reservation, your credit card will be charged for the first night and the remainder of the reservation will be cancelled (if more than 1 night).
In the unlikely event that we cannot honor your guaranteed reservation, we will reimburse you for the first night's lodging at a comparable motel and a telephone call to your home or office to notify others of your new location.
If you have a comment about a previous stay at Sandcastle Beachfront Motel please call 800-225-0693, or write to:
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel
3417 Anchor Ave.
Lincoln City, Oregon, 97367
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel will make every effort to honor special requests (such as first floor, crib, etc.) when you make your reservation. However, the availability of these items cannot be guaranteed in advance.
Call our Front Desk at 1 (800) 225-0693.
Group reservations (ten or more rooms) require credit card guarantees or may require an advance payment deposit of the total charges for the first night's lodging. This deposit must be made at least 30 days before the arrival date. Deposit may be made by check.
Notification of cancellation will vary between 14 - 30 days prior to arrival date.